Thursday 5 July 2012

Raining Season 梅雨

Raining Season 梅雨 (5th July 2012)
raining season is here in Japan
It has been a depressing week due to the non stop drizzle. The weather just changed and changed. It would rain suddenly and then stop suddenly! 2 days ago, Oita prefecture 大分県 had the highest rainfall count in decades until the Yamakuni River 山国河 overflowed at the up stream and washed away buildings with a man inside. The authorities even issued evacuation order for the residents nearby the river, stopped the trains service and closed the highway. On that day, my colleagues told me that better don't passed by the river when going back home. They suggested that I took another route to go home. However, after office hour, the Yamakuni River's water subsided at the downstream. So, I followed my usual route. My colleague's father called him from Malaysia and asked him not to go anywhere (趴趴走) because of the flooding. Well, actually Nakatsu's rain was quite tame and the flood only happened at southern Oita. 

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/text/nn20120705b2.html (a man was washed away with the factory)

Other than the depressed feeling, I had to scrub my bathroom almost everyday because it would get mouldy very fast! This made me more depressed! Even the toilet was the same, although the ventilation was 'on' for 24 hours, still tiny black spots of mould could be seen. 

Then, the clothes drying issue too, I had to dry my clothes using dryer in my bathroom, but I think it was still not dry enough and smelly because no sun lights had shined on them. Ah!

normal good weather (in front of my apartment)

big rain cause the saplings to submerged under the water (in front of my apartment)

No comments:

Post a Comment