Saturday 7 July 2012

Peach and Cherry

Peach 桃 (15th July 2012)
After the delicious cherry, I bought peach. Summer is the season for peach! However, it was not so tasty compared to the one I ate before in Okayama. The one from Okayama was so juicy that once bite, all the juices were gushing out from the fruit flesh, some even dropped on my friend's hand who sit next to me. It was so funny!  Anyway, it was not bad, I will definitely buy again if the price is not so expensive!
Peach from Kumamoto
Cherry season (6th July 2012)

Went to supermarket yesterday, packets of cherry were arranged neatly on the shelves. Smitten by the red juicy looks, I bought a packet. It came from Yamagata prefecture 山形県, which is famous for cheery. It was very sweet, juicy and delicious!

I once had a bad experience with cherry. It was a cherry flavoured birthday cake for a friend. It tasted so weird that everybody had a hard time finishing it. At the end, we had to play games to finish it, anyone who lost had to eat a slice. We played "1,2,3 木头人", after the words were spoken, all couldn't move except the catcher, so she tried very hard to make the rest of us laughed, I lost once or twice, and were forced to eat while laughing until stomach ache. What a happy memory! So young then!

Anyway, after that, I avoided anything related to cherry until I came to Japan and tasted the real fresh cherry! Love it ♥!
cherries from Yamagata (small lovers 小さな恋人)
I accidentally knocked the box, so some cherries had black spots, but it didn't affect the taste though!
red juicy cherries

No comments:

Post a Comment