Wednesday 19 September 2012

Thai Green Curry (Pre Packaged Food)

Before I come to Japan, I would have never consider pre packaged food. However, there's no mom cooking here and the only Indian restaurant in Nakatsu is quite far from my apartment. I tried to buy curry powder once from supermarket, however, almost all the curries contained beef fat! I don't eat beef. So, I was so happy when I found a pre packaged Thai Green Curry which contained no beef fat, I grabbed it directly.
pre packaged Thai Green Curry
top: the content of the pre packaged green curry
bottom: with all the added ingredients
Since the quantity was for one meal only and I planned to eat for lunch and dinner, I decided to add vegetables and prawns to the curry and boiled everything. However, it diluted the curry a bit. Anyway, the overall taste was good and fulfilling!

No comments:

Post a Comment