Saturday 8 September 2012

I joined Pinterest today

9th September 2012

While browsing through 'the star online' this morning, I came across an article about Pinterest, it seems interesting. It is a virtual pinboard that helps people build collections online. So, I signed up. 

A member of Pinterest!
Then, I read on further to understand how it works. I installed the "Pin it" button on my bookmarks, it was very easy, just drag the "Pin it" button from "Goodies" to the bookmarks bar. 
  1. For starters, I create a board named "Japan wonders"
  2. Open my blog entries on Japan travel
  3. click the "Pin it" button
  4. a page looks like below will come out, after click on the image that I desired, it returns to the original page.
  5. Then, I opened my board on Pinterest. The image is in my board already
"pin it" in pinterest
After that, I tried on other websites and 'pin' on the images I liked, kind of interesting. If I need to revisit the website, I could just find it in my Pinterest board. So far, I created two boards, "Food" and "Japan wonders". Mmmm, I am thinking how long I will maintain this account, maybe long, maybe short, who knows? Hahaha!
pins on my board

No comments:

Post a Comment