Another week come and go. I like to eat instant noodle and sometimes I felt that if I added more ingredients, it will make the taste from the seasoning packet get diluted or totally over powered. So, I bought a packet of air dried spinach noodles from Vit's. It came with noodles only.
![]() |
| Mi keping Bayam |
Well, I overestimated myself, I couldn't stand the noodles without any additional flavouring. Although I added lettuce and egg, it was so bland that I could hardly finishing it. So I bought chicken stock. Lol!
![]() |
| kuib pati ayam |
Well, the air dried noodles are very sturdy, I boiled long also, it still hold its shape and texture.
![]() |
| noodles with frozen gyoza and egg |
![]() |
| noodles with egg and lots of lettuce |
![]() |
| noodles with egg and lots of lettuce, tomato |
I also tested with the amount of the chicken stock cube, I was pretty sure 1 cube is too much for a bowl of noodle, so initially I only added a small pinch of the cube, well, so bland, so for the 2nd time, I added around 1/3, ok, but still bland. So for the 3rd bowl, i added the rest (around half of the cube) and kept the water level low. It was too salty, I should add more water.
When I was eating this noodle dishes, I told myself, I need to get soy sauce!
note: my own house do not stock soy sauce, or other cooking ingredients, I have a small bottle of salt (which I got years ago) and a bottle of sugar (same timing as the salt, need to get rid of it, I think it had started to ferment), oh and a bottle of white vinegar which I bought to try to remove the smell of the socks! Other than that, I tried to finish up the vegetables I bought in two meals. I really need to get more basic ingredients.





No comments:
Post a Comment