I only eat bananas when I was in my parents home, when they bought it. The last time I bought bananas was many years ago when I was in Japan, it was the cheapest fruits then. I saw 3 bananas for RM2.29, long time didn't buy, not sure the normal price though, I feel the price is ok.
 |
| 3 Cavendish bananas |
I ate one banana as it is, for the other two, I added into instant oat and Kinohimitsu Royal Green powder. Well, it is ok, but eating as it is tasted much better. Hahaha! Maybe I can try eating with yogurt next time.
 |
| banana with Kinohimitsu Royal Green powder |
 |
| banana in instant oat |
I also bought bell pepper for instant noodles. Well, it is ok, not bad. Not really a correct vegetable to go with instant noodle.
 |
| Lada benggala hijau (green bell pepper) |
 |
| instant noodle with bell pepper and tofu |
 |
| instant noodle with bell pepper and tofu and chili flakes |
I also bought eggs and carrots. Well, 1 tray of eggs was around Rm4.99. Means 50 cents per egg. Not sure considered expensive or not. But I read in news that currently egg prices are increasing.
 |
| tray with 10 eggs (RM4.99) |
 |
| 2 carrots (RM1.45) |
First, I stirred in the eggs into the noodle, and I couldn't taste the texture of egg.
 |
| instant noodle with egg and carrot |
So for next day, after the noodle was soften, I directly broke an egg on top of the noodle and let it cooked for few more minutes. I had a good looking egg. Hahaha!
 |
| instant noodle with egg and carrot |
No comments:
Post a Comment