My brother went to Vietnam for few times for work recently. And he bought coffee, sweets and chocolates. I am only surprised that there are coconut flavoured stuffs. When I watched the Vietnamese youtubers on village, forest living, I think I didn't see coconut from the videos.
Coffee:
I didn't try the durian flavour coffee at all, but I did try the coconut and banana flavour coffee. All are instant coffee type. The coconut one is ok, a bit santan taste. But the banana one a bit chemical taste.
![]() |
| Coconut and Banana flavoured coffee |
![]() |
| normal instant coffee (Trung Nguyen Legend classic 3 in 1) |
![]() |
| Cappuccino Sau Rieng (Durian flavour) |
Below is something like Kopi Luwak. Also like Kopi Luwak, the coffee beans were excreted by a civet. I think it is a drip coffee. My brother bought this in airport, I think it will be cheaper outside.
![]() |
| really expensive 45USD Cà phê chồn weasel coffee |
Sweets:
Both are coconut sweets. It's ok, tasted similar to Malaysian coconut sweets. But with better packaging for the 2nd one. Sasco is an airport shop.
![]() |
| Yen Hoang Green Tea Coconut Milk Candy |
![]() |
| Sasco coconut candy |
Chocolate:
Haven't start to eat this. This is for the kids. Hahaha.
![]() |
| Marou Faiseurs De Chocolat |
![]() |
| Sasco chocolate gift set |
![]() |
| Joyla So-Co-La Chanh Day Jelly |
Biscuit:
Top Coco Coconut cracker. Looking at the picture, I feel that it will be delicious. I like the Malaysian coconut biscuit too. But I feel funny looking at the "export quality" label on the packaging.
![]() |
| Top Coco (coconut cracker original) |
Me and my brother same pattern, we would buy food items for souvenirs instead of key chains, bags, magnet, etc. Yeah!











No comments:
Post a Comment