Saturday, 1 August 2026

Instant Noodle with Eggplant, Frozen Shell and Shallots

Another two dinners with instant noodle. Really not healthy, but I compensated with vegetables. 

Thursday dinner

Wednesday Dinner
I noticed that shallots (bawang kecil) was not so expensive in Econsave. So I bought a packet. I kind of like shallots, I think that adding shallots make the dish more fragrant. There were various sizes of bawang kecil inside the packet.
a packet of shallots (bawang kecil)

the sizes were varied, some very small
I also bought eggplant.
egg plant
I feel that adding shallots also making the soup sweeter. Yeah, good buy. 
noodle on bottom of the pot, followed by the eggplant and shallots

I kind of regret buying the Kinohimitsu Royal Green now, I have no time to drink it. Hope I can finish it before it becomes harden. 
items for 2 dinnersprice (RM)
Cintan Mee , Maggi Mee0.95+0.90
Bawang kecil, Cili Api0.40
Shell1.50
Eggplant3.60
2 apples4.00
soft drink 1 cup    0.60
Kinohimitsu Royal Green 1 cup2.50
total14.45

No comments:

Post a Comment