Sunday 2 August 2015

Shiseido DeLuxe Night Cream (R)

I stumbled upon this Deluxe Night Cream (R) when I was window shopping at a discount store Mr. Max in Kumamoto. The reason it caught my eyes was it's a product by Shiseido and it's cheap. It's not sold in the Shiseido counter though, we can only find it in the drug store or supermarket. The retail price on the bottom of the bottle was 800 yen, but I think Mr Max price was cheaper than that, I forgot the exact price. 
deLuxe Night Cream (R) by Shiseido
The package was very simple, it didn't come with a box, just a plastic wrap on the bottle. We can only know it's a product of Shiseido from the bottom label "製造販売元 資生堂". On the label, it mentioned that it's a very moisturising cream "しっとりタイプ" with very moisturising ingredients 潤い成分. 
deLuxe Night Cream (R) by Shiseido
My face was very prone to acne when I bought this cream, it didn't help my acne condition and didn't exaggerate my acne condition. Since it was meant to moisturised, I used it when I felt itchy during the dry winter months. Meanwhile, I keep on using the Shiseido D Program. After that, from early this year, after using a pimple cream recommended by the aesthetician from the facial salon I went to, somehow, my chin acne subsided, I always thought that it was due to the period.

Anyway, after that, I started to use this night cream more frequently. I applied this after the moisturiser, although I sleep without air-conditioner, my face didn't feel oily. It didn't cause my skin to break out too. I didn't use it for my night routine only, I used it during the day too before sunscreen. I didn't feel any improvements on my face actually, I just wanted to finish this.

Then, one day, I felt lazy, so I skipped this cream and applied the sunscreen after moisturiser. Well, just a few hours after that, the sunscreen started to pop out, I didn't realise it, then my colleague told me that there's whitish residue on my face, I just washed my face. Then, after that, I tried one day with cream before sunscreen, and one day without cream. The day I applied this cream, the sunscreen was ok on my skin. I think this cream worked as a binder for the sunscreen. However, I didn't have any issue with the Aqualabel Moist Protect Milk UV though, only the Exuviance Sheer Refining Fluid SPF 15.

I used it until I scrapped up the last remaining bits of this night cream. Since it's not sold in Malaysia, I tried to search for it online, the price was so outrageous, it was sold in Amazon for USD 25.90. In Japan, it's only 800 yen, it's like USD 18 differences.

Anyway, if I can find it here in Malaysia, I will buy it, but since it's not available, I will not go through all the troubles to get it. I will just find another cheap night cream to replace it, as long as it didn't break me out. 
deLuxe Night Cream (R) by Shiseido

3 comments:

  1. I assume you're living in Malaysia ? If so, you can find this Shiseido Deluxe range at Qoo10 Malaysia's websites. Another is 11 sheet Malaysia's websites as well. This it has the cleansing cream, cleansing foam, toner ( lotion ), night cream, cold cream. Oh, another website, Lazada has the cleansing cream and cleansing foam, but too expensive, over MYR100.00 above. Qoo10 and 11 Street's pricing is much cheaper by 50%.Check it out & good luck !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha, thanks for the info. I checked and it's way too expensive for a drug store range. for the price, one can go straight to the shiseido counter to buy the higher end products.

      Delete
  2. I assume you're living in Malaysia ? If so, you can find this Shiseido Deluxe range at Qoo10 Malaysia's websites. Another is 11 sheet Malaysia's websites as well. This it has the cleansing cream, cleansing foam, toner ( lotion ), night cream, cold cream. Oh, another website, Lazada has the cleansing cream and cleansing foam, but too expensive, over MYR100.00 above. Qoo10 and 11 Street's pricing is much cheaper by 50%.Check it out & good luck !

    ReplyDelete