Sunday, 27 October 2013

Interesting Cups from Daiso

In Japan, I would get my kitchen items from Daiso or Seria (100 yen shop). Well, not only it's cheap (Japan standard), the design is good and very often, very cute! So, I would end up with something most of the time after I visited 100 yen shop.

Well, I bought 2 cups from Daiso, not for drinking though. I stayed alone and didn't have guests coming to my house. I bought it for the phrases and words on the cup.
Interesting cups from Daiso
The first cup: 日常五心
  1. はい (Honesty)
  2. 私がします (Dedication)
  3. おかげ様 (Humble)
  4. すみません (Reflection of one's conscience)
  5. 有難う (Gratitude) 
日常五心
日常五心
The second cup: Fishes names in kanji and hiragana (I learnt a lot of new words!)
fishes names in kanji and hiragana
fishes names in kanji and hiragana
The table below shows the fishes names in Kanji and Hiragana (just like the examples on the cup). Some is not even available in the Japanese IME dictionary. So, I copied from some websites, kind of interesting! There are more examples on these websites, have fun!
1. http://www.benricho.org/kanji/kanji_sakana.html
2. http://people.physics.anu.edu.au/~mxk121/research/data/sakana.html

NumberKanjiHiraganaNumberKanjiHiragana
1鮎あゆ26鯔ぼら
2鯉こい27鮸いしもち
3鰉ひがい28鱸すずき
4鯥むつ29鰘むろあじ
5鮠はや30鰈かれい
6鰤ぶり31鰻うなぎ
7鰯いわし32鮖かじか
8魛たちうお33鮟鱇あんこう
9鮃ひらめ34魴ほう
10鱵さより35鱧ほも
11鰊にしん36鰹かつお
12鮒ふな37鱚きす
13鮊しらうお38鯰なまず
14鰌どじょう39鮗このしろ
15鮭さけ40鮇いわな
16鮪まぐろ41鯨くじら
17鯵あじ42鱏えい
18鱓うつぼ43鰍いなだ
19鰆さわら44魦いさざ
20鮫さめ45鯏うぐい
21鯖さば46鰾ふえ
22魚花ほっけ47鯊はぜ
23鰰はたはた48魳かます
24鰂いか49鯱しゃち
25鮹たこ50鱣てん

No comments:

Post a Comment