Monday 28 October 2013

Etude House: Vanilla Moist Eye's Cream

27th October 2013
Etude House: Eye's Cream (photo from http://etudehouse.com/eng/main.jsp#wrap)
I got myself a tube of eye's cream when I went to Busan last March. However, it stayed inside a drawer for months because I bought it on a whim. However, I am not 18 years old anymore, eye wrinkles started to appear, so I took it out from the long forgotten drawer and started to use the cream.

Well, it has a cute packaging. Mmmmm, most Korean cosmetic brands has cute packaging anyway!
Vanilla Moist Eye's Cream from Etude House
cute packaging!
On the packaging, above the ingredients list, printed with this "Eye cream stick with a moisturizing, brightening and anti-wrinkle formula to promote youthful skin around the eyes". I really hope it works!
Ingredients of Vanilla Eye's Cream
Instructions on the cover: Apply to lower eye-lids by using stick to gently massage around the eyes. Use fingers to gently pad cream into skin.

Well, when I saw the stick (diameter bigger than lipsticks), I felt it was going to be difficult to use. Maybe I am still not used to this, so I feel it's difficult to use. I ended up using my finger to scrape some cream and apply and pat it on my lower eye-lids. Not only it looks like a lip balm, the texture feels like lip balm too. Anyway, I have sensitive skin, so I applied a little bit only. If nothing happen after one week, I will apply more generously and hope for the miracle!! 
looks like a lip balm stick
feels like a lip balm too!
Update 20th May 2015

Well, after just a few days of using, I felt that the eye wrinkles got more serious. So, I stopped to use it. However, I felt it's such a waste to just dispose it, so I used it on my neck, it was a big mistake, my neck became very itchy the next day I applied it. So, I stopped it and waited for a few more days to reapply, the same stories happened, itchy neck, so, it is now sitting inside a drawer, I am just waiting for the suitable time (when I get over this) to throw it into the dustbin. Definitely not going to buy this again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment