Sunday 20 October 2013

Hibiscus Tea ハイビスカスティー

I bought 2 packets of Hibiscus Tea when I traveled to Okinawa. The promoter claimed that hibiscus tea can help improve the condition of the skin and blah blah blah. Well, later I checked from a website, it claims that hibiscus tea can help balance out female hormones, relieve tiredness, skin whitening (???), relieve the symptom of cold, etc. Ah, so hibiscus tea can be count as one of the healthy drinks! When something is healthy, the taste will not be so delicious! I can only say that it's an acquired taste. 

Mmmm, luckily I just bought 2 packets of this. Well, hibiscus tea is not tea, although it smells good (like asam boi), it's too sourish for me. Initially, I planned to add sugar, but then it will beat the purpose of this 'healthy' drinks. I didn't want to waste food, so I would make one cup of hibiscus tea when I feel tired. I still have many packets to go! 頑張って!
Hibiscus Tea
*Although hibiscus is Malaysia's national flower, we never really utilize the flower as a business opportunity. In Okinawa, hibiscus can be seen at many places, as hibiscus tea, motif on fabric and paintings.

No comments:

Post a Comment