Wednesday 15 August 2012

"One Piece" Puzzle

I bought mini puzzles from a hobby shop. The main reason I bought it was the end products looked so nice on the wall in that shop! The puzzles theme are "One Piece", a famous Japanese Anime. It is about a pirate, Luffy who inspired to find a treasure called 'Once Piece' and become the next pirate king. Along the way, he organises and leads a 9 member crew named Stray Hat Pirates. Bounties were offered to capture all of them. The puzzles are in the form of bounty poster. Very interesting!
mini puzzles, frames & tapes
Completed Puzzle!
When I went to Miyajima, I found this Hiroshima only "One Piece" puzzle, so I bought it, adding one more to my collections. This was kinda easy compared to the bounty poster, the bounty poster is more difficult due to the colours and the similar 4 sides.
bought this in Miyajima, limited only in Hiroshima prefecture (広島限定)
The Hiroshima only "ONE PIECE" puzzle - with the torii 鳥居 and deers
Next, maybe I will challenge the larger size puzzle!

No comments:

Post a Comment