Tuesday 28 August 2012

♥ Google+ Photo Editing Tool

Frankly speaking, the reason I uploaded my photos to Google+ was this blog. I needed a space to store all the pictures because the space in my Picasa was full. However, now there is another reason for me to use the Google+ , I just found out that there is a photo editing tool in Google+. I felt that it was quite a decent photo editing tool. I am not the kind of person with high expectation on the photo editing software. As long as it does the job, I am fine with it. Plus, I do not possess high skill in using all the software. "Easy" and "free" are very important for me.
Photo uploaded to Google+ Album → Click on the "Edit Photo"
There are 4 portions, namely "Basic Edits", "Effects", "Decorate" and "Test".

For "Basic edits", it consists of "AutoFix", "Crop", "Rotate", "Exposure", "Colours", "Sharpen" and "Resize". Well, it is definitely more than Facebook, the only photo editing tool on Facebook is "rotate". I did not use all these functions though.
The Photo Editing Page
The one I love is the "Effects", there are a lot to choose from, I like the "Daguerreotype", "Polaroid* Plus", "Black and White", "Lomo-ish" and "1960s". For the "1960s", one can choose to make the corners of the photo round. So convenient compared to Facebook, have to edit before upload. 
The photo was edited under the "Effects" → I use the "Daguerreotype" and  click "save"
While for the "Decorate", one can insert "Doodle", "Fake beards", "Crowns & Tiaras", "Masks", etc. It was fun to play with and very user friendly. While for "Text", to add text of course, there are more than 40 text fonts to choose from, pretty good selection. 

Ah, all my friends are in Facebook, so for the moment, only the photos for the blog will be edited in Google+, while the other photos will be edited traditionally for Facebook.

Well, I knew that all of these can be done with the iPhone apps or Android apps, but I am still a computer kind of gal. I want big screen, keyboard and a mouse. Hahahah!

No comments:

Post a Comment