Saturday 28 November 2015

Taobao 1111 2015

I bought two coin albums from Taobao when it was having a RMB2 direct shipping deal. Well, it's an ok experience, I got my stuffs after few weeks. So, during the 1111 Taobao sales, I bought two really not so useful stuffs too because Taobao was offering a RMB5 direct shipping deal. Ah, if not for the RMB5 shipping deal, I wouldn't spend the money at all.

This second time around, I bought 5 pairs of socks and linen on 11th November 2015. Socks are essential items, but for the linen, I bought it because it looked pretty from the photo and it's quite cheap. Initially, I wanted to buy a sling bag too, however, somehow I deleted the item from my cart when I checked out, so, I ended up with two items only. 
double 11 Special deals (direct shipping from RMB 5)
For the two items plus shipping, I spent around RM30. Since it was not something that I really wanted urgently and it was not that expensive, after I paid for the items with online banking, I didn't even trace the items. The delivery system was quite fast, I received my items on 21st November 2015, around 10 days from China to my house. The items were sent using a DHL plastic bag but the document attached to it was from ZTO Express. Mmmm, weird! However, further check after I received my items, the tracking data showed that it was sent by ZTO Express 中通速递, not DHL. 
2 parcels combined and sent with DHL express packaging
Inside the parcel, there are 2 items, both items were sent by respective sellers using different forwarding companies to the consolidated warehouse in Shenzhen, China. After that, I think the warehouse consolidated the items and sent as one parcel to Malaysia. 
Socks were sent using 天天快递 
The logistic sequence from the seller to me
The linen was sent using 韵达快递
The logistic sequence from the seller to me
Well, quality wise, the socks were not as thick as I thought it would be. The five pairs of socks were sold as one set, around RMB19.80, not a really cheap socks according to Malaysian standard, especially now that the RMB is much more expensive compared to few months before, however, I like the colours. So, it's still good. 
socks in different colours
Then, the linen. I stumbled across these when browsing through Taobao in the home decoration category. It's quite cheap, for the flower pattern linen, I got it for RMB11.40, the dimension was 100cm X 150cm. For the country pattern linen, it's RMB6.70 for 50cm X 150cm. The texture was quiet smooth, not too rough. I think it's good to be sewn into a bag, however this idea will have to wait until I learn how to sew properly. Hahaha!
linen - flower
linen - country style
Anyway, for one of the linens, I just used it to cover up my book rack to fend off the dust. Getting lazy to get rid of the dust on my precious books. Mmmm, thinking what to do with the flower linen...
linen used to cover my book rack

No comments:

Post a Comment