Wednesday 30 January 2013

Nature Republic (Snaytox Ex Mask Sheet)

30th January 2013

I bought a lot of masks during my trip to Korea. The mask is very cheap in Korea, some only cost 3000 won per 10 sheets. However, I do believe that we get what we pay for. So, I bought the mask from a more established brand. 

Earlier, I got a free mask from a shop owner where I bought souvenir, she asked us to try and if it is ok, we could go back to her shop and buy that. However, I was having my period that time, so I did not try it. I only tried that after I came back to Japan, well, it is ok, cannot expect too much for a 300 won mask.

Well, I did buy mask from Nature Republic (at least, heard that brand before). I forgot the price already. I bought two types of mask, one is snake venom based and one is snail mucus based. Today, since I got home early, I decided to apply the snake venom based mask. OMG! I felt a prickling sensation right after I put that on my face, I removed that immediately and washed my face. Later, I asked my friend about that, she said some hydrating ingredients will make the skin painful, she said she will look into the ingredients for me. She also said that most probably my skin is too dry when I told her that my face is not red after applying that mask.
front cover
back cover
Details & Ingredients (descriptions available in English, Japanese and Chinese) 
Maybe my friend is right because everytime I went to the Shiseido counter, the sales person will analyse my skin and my skin moisture level is 'E', fail! So sad!

As I am writing this, I still feel itchiness in my eyes although I am pretty sure that I did not splash any liquid from that mask into my eyes, maybe I think too much! Ahhh, I still had 9 sheets of this mask. (~_~;)

(Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Citrate, Disodium Edta, Allantoin, Panthenol, Adenosine, Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate, Lycium Chinense Fruit Extract, Dioscorea Opposita (Wild Yam) Root Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut Oil), Tocopherol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance)  

※ 6th February 2013 - My friend tried this mask and she said she did not experience any discomfort and she think this mask is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment