Sunday 27 January 2013

Book Off in Japan

27th January 2013

In Japan, normally I will buy books from Tsutaya or bookstores located in department stores. Sometimes, I will buy online from Amazon.jp.

Today, after almost 2 years in Japan, finally I went to Book Off, a second-hand book shop. It  is a chain business selling second hand books (comic, novel, reference book, hobby), toys, figurines, CD, DVD, etc. 

Since all are second hand books, all are cheap. I bought 3 books that only cost 105 yen each. Some cost more, but not more than 1000 yen. All the books don't look old though, kinda clean and new. According to wikipedia, they cut off the book edge to make it looks newer.
Second hand books I got from Book Off (105 yen each)
Then, I thought of selling my books to Book Off. So, after I got home, I went through my books, however, I feel so hard to part with the books, although I know that I won't read a same book twice. At the end, I managed to choose two books only! (~_~;)
going to sell these 2 books to Book Off

No comments:

Post a Comment