Wednesday 30 January 2013

Korean Instant Noodle (Spicy!)

Before my trip to Korea, my colleague already told me about a Korean instant noodle that is very spicy. Although she will have runny nose everytime she had that, she will still stock up on that noodle everytime she went to Korea. Mmmm, after I heard about that, I decided to buy that too.

So, when we went to a local supermarket in Korea, I bought the very spicy instant noodle (一番辛いのラメン) that my colleague likes so much. 

I cooked a packet for dinner a few days ago. Well, it is not as spicy as I thought. The spiciness is around the level of Maggi curry mee. (according to my memory only though, my Maggi mee was out of stock for a long time already) 
spicy Korean instant noodle
Inside the packet, there were 2 packets. One with dried mushroom, dried chili and other dried stuffs. Another is a huge packet of curry powder. A bit shock when saw that amount of curry powder, hahaha! It is quite tasty, I should buy more!
spicy Korean instant noodle

No comments:

Post a Comment