Wednesday 15 June 2011

'Deathstalker Coda' by Simon R. Green

I am not a fan of science and fantasy fiction. So, when I first laid my hand on this book, I had a hard time just to start to read. But after I got pass the first few pages, I began to like it. It is actually one of the books in the 'deathstalker' series. The book is filled with lively characters. Most of the characters came from the earlier books of the series. The fighters from Deathstalker clan, psychics, alien, robots with artificial intelligence, psychos, aliens, people reborn from death, hybrid, etc. The story flow is very nice, and with all the good versus bad, the good triumph against the odd, one tend to continue to read and read until the last page. Now, I intend to get other books from the same series to know the stories behind some of the vivid characters. 
Deathstalker Coda
Yeah, and now I declare myself a fan of fantasy fiction!!

No comments:

Post a Comment