Wednesday 8 June 2011

Russell Crowe: The Biography by Tim Ewbank and Stafford Hildred

11th May 2011

Since moving to Japan, and started to use the train to commute to work, i have more spare time to read. So far, I finished reading 3 books, which is a record for me because when  I was in Malaysia, I was either too busy working or spending time chasing episodes of television drama. Now, while commuting, I read a few pages and it adds up. Latest is biography of Russell Crowe. Actually I have never watch even one of his movies. Plan to find Gladiator to have a look.
Russell Crowe: The biography
This book talked about the life of Russell Crowe (of course!), from his childhood until his marriage and Oscar winning. Reading this is like reading the entertainment section of the newspaper, quite interesting. Hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment