Saturday 5 September 2015

Empties For First Half '15

I enjoyed reading about empties on other blogs. It's quite soothing to the mind. Well, whenever I finished something, I felt a sense of accomplishment, the feeling was like finishing a report or solved a problem, kind of weird, hahaha! For this post, I saved up the empty bottles for a few months for the picture. However, sometimes I forgot and threw it away, so it's a difficult task. Anyway, finally I saved up to nine items and I took the photo below. 
Empties for 1st Half 15
1. Exuviance Purifying Cleansing Gel
I got this cleansing gel from the shop I went for my facial. I didn't feel anything special when I was using this. The beautician there strongly recommended this to me. So, I ended up with two bottles. I finished one, still another half to go. This cleansing gel has an unpleasant smell, although I did get used to it after a while. I used this when I was still having acne on my chin for one year plus, it didn't break me out, but it didn't help me also. After my acne cleared, the function was just to clean the face, nothing else. However, when my youngest brother used this, he suffered serious acne. According to some reviews in Makeupalley, it made their skins tight and dry. Maybe I didn't have this issue because I had very oily face and I used moisturiser after cleansing, I topped up the lost moisture. Will not going to repurchase this, I think one bottle costs around RM150 or more, although it did last a long time, I think it is too expensive for me, especially for something that I am going to wash off.

2. EVERSOFT Organic Pure Olive Oil
This is for my coarse hair. I applied this right after the night time bath when my hair was still wet. Surprisingly, my hair and my palms were not oily after that. Initially, I was scared that it would make my hair oily and subsequently make the pillow case oily, so I applied it in the morning. However, it didn't improve the hair condition. So, I started to apply it after the night bath. It makes my hair smoother. My pillow case was ok, not oily actually, but I changed it quite frequently. I don't care about the brand, I will buy the cheapest olive oil in the pharmacy because it is olive oil, how different can it be for different brands.

3. Shiseido D Program Acne Care Lotion
This is something like toner, not available in Malaysia yet. It didn't dry out my skin and I think it did prep my skin well for the moisturiser later. When I came back from Japan, I bought so many bottles and after that, my colleague helped to bring back a bottle for me. I finished so many bottles of this D Program Acne Care Lotion. However, it's so inconvenient to get this in Malaysia. So, after finish up my last bottle. Will going to try other products.

4. Shiseido D Program Acne Care Emulsion
This is something like moisturiser. It's not oily at all. Like the Shiseido D Program Acne Care Lotion, I bought many bottles. My skin became less red after I started to use this. The one in the photo was my last bottle. Since my chin acne issue solved, I tried using a more moisturised moisturiser now.

5. Kose Cosmeport - Moisture Mild Milky Lotion M
This is too oily for me. Actually I stopped using this three years ago I think. I felt that my skin was so clogged up with this milky lotion. However, I was reluctant to throw this away. The bottle was so beautiful. I bought this in the first place due to the design. Finally, now I decided to throw the content away and keep the bottle only. It can be a really nice vase.

6. Exuviance Soothing Toning Lotion Toner
I got this as a free gift when I bought a minimum of RM600 Exuviance products in the Facial Salon. Since I was running out of Shiseido D Program Acne Care Lotion, I planned to replace the Acne Care Lotion with this. Well, the smell was quite strong, but it dissipated after awhile. This didn't break me out so far, I still had one small bottle left, maybe will buy the big bottle after I finish up the other small bottle.

7. Shiseido Deluxe Night Cream (R)
I like this night cream. Although it looked creamy, I didn't fell heavy on my face after I applied this. Since not sold in Malaysia, not going to buy this also. Trying other brands right now.

8. Naruko Rose & Botanic HA Aqua Cubic Night Gelly EX
My first night gelly. It works like a sleeping mask, but it could be used every night. I bought this in Taiwan. Although I dislike the rose scent hand cream, the smell for this night gelly was quite pleasant. I like this. I applied this as a final step in my night time skin care steps. Right after applying this, the face looks like being covered in a layer of jelly. But after awhile, it wouldn't be so noticeable. I really felt that my skin was smoother after I started to use this night gelly.

9. The Faceshop Mango Seed Facial Butter (I think)
This is a free gift when I bought something in Korea. Since there's no English words on the packaging, I didn't know what it's for, so I searched "The Faceshop Mango Seed" in Google and I compared the Korean words on the packaging with the photos posted. I think the words looked like facial butter. Hahaha! Since I wasn't sure the function for this, I used this on my neck only to finish it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment