Monday 31 March 2014

Shiseido Aqualabel Prefect Protect Milk UV (Blue) & Moist Protect Milk UV (Red)

After I had a very bad sunburn from just one day of snowboarding, I realised the importance of applying sunscreen. My first sunscreen was from Nivea (can be used on both face and body), it was not expensive too, however, I had to stop using that on my face because my eyes were irritated by the sunscreen, everytime I applied the Nivea sunscreen, I would have itchy eyes. So, I went shopping for another sunscreen. Since I was using Shiseido products on my face prior to that and it was ok, I decided to get a Shiseisdo sunscreen, I didn't go for the expensive one though, I bought a drugstore Shiseido sunscreen, a Aqualabel Prefect Protect Milk UV SPF 50+ PA+++.

Initially, I felt it was too heavy for me, however after around a week, I got used to the texture. After that, I got another sunscreen from the same line, a Aqualabel Moist Perfect Milk UV SPF 28 PA++. The Moist Perfect Milk has a lower SPF and PA, but it is more runny and for the same price, 5ml more! The Perfect Protect Milk has higher viscosity than the Moist Perfect Milk too. So, before applying the Perfect Protect Milk, there is an instruction to shake well before use "よく振ってから、お使いください". (There are metal balls inside the bottle)

Now I am using both interchangeably, and the Perfect Protect Milk is almost finish. I think I will buy the same sunscreens after I clear up these 2 bottles. 
Aqualabel Protect Milk UV
Aqualabel Protect Milk UV
ingredients list for Aqualabel Moist Perfect Milk UV SPF 28 PA++ 
For the Nivea Sun Protect Water Gel Cool SPF 30 PA++, although I couldn't use it on my face, I use it on my body. This sunscreen is definitely more runny than the Aqualabel Protect Milk UV and since it contains ethanol, one would feel cooling effect after applying on the skin. After finish up this Nivea sunscreen, I will find the cheapest sunscreen from drugstore to replace it, don't have to use too expensive sunscreen on body!
Nivea Sun Protect Water Gel Cool SPF 30 PA++

No comments:

Post a Comment