Tuesday 31 December 2013

New Year's Resolutions 2014

Resolutions are meant to be broken, hahaha! Although I am pretty sure that I will not be able to fulfil all of my resolutions, I will at least successfully accomplish one or two resolutions!
  1. Read at least one book per month. I just bought 20 books from Big Bad Wolf Book Sale. Even if I do follow this, I will use up to 20 months to finish all the books. Start small first, if too ambitious, maybe I will not do it at all. 
  2. Do sit up at least once per week for exercise's sake
  3. Cut down on coffee intake. (maximum 1 cup per day)
  4. Improve my skill in parallel parking.
  5. Attempt a 10 km marathon.
  6. Learn basic Tagalog (actually, the target is just to finish reading the book)
  7. Learn Microsoft Access
  8. Improve my report writing skill
  9. Always keep my room tidy (my desk in my office is very organized though)
  10. Do not get angry easily (this is tough!)
  11. Sleep early and cut down on internet time. 
Japanese people will pray in a local shrine on 1st January

No comments:

Post a Comment