Friday 24 May 2013

The Face Shop (Sseal Syn-ake Mask Sheet)

I bought this mask when I went to Busan last January. The salesperson was promoting this mask sheet when me and my friend went to the shopping mall, buy two sets, free one set (one set contains 10 sheets). We tried the other skin care products by The Face Shop, we were awed by a cream, right after applied to the skin, it felt so smooth. So, we decided to buy the Sseal Syn-ake Mask Sheet from The Face Shop. It claims to tie skin tissues tightly and enhances skin firmness. We bought two sets and got one set free. I took one set and my friend took two set and split the cost. 

I applied the facial mask last Wednesday, well, like many other mask sheets, it couldn't cover my nose area. Anyway, I felt that it could stick well to my face and the liquid seeped into my skin. I didn't feel any discomfort while applying this mask sheet. After applying the sheet on the face for 30 minutes, the sheet started to dry out, so I removed it. My face is smoother and firmer after applying this. But, of course, the effect did not last long, only around one day. Hahahah! 

On the front cover of the packaging, it stated "a new peptide modeled after the venom of the Temple viper". Well, it seems that lately, there were many skin care that utilized the 'miracle' of snake venom, go back to nature!
front cover of the packaging
back cover of the packaging
Details & Ingredients
(Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat, PEG-32, PEG/PPG-17/16 Copolymer, Betaine, Dipropylene Glycol, Dimethicone, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate, Polyglutamic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Adenosine, Phaseolus Radiatus Extract, Betula Platyphylla Japonica Bark Extract, Rumex Crispus Root Extract, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Algae Extract, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Disodium Edta, Fragrance) 

The sheet is oval in shape and quite thick. 
texture of the face mask

No comments:

Post a Comment