Tuesday 14 May 2013

Shiseido D Program

14th May 2013

I love Shiseido D Program's skin care products. This series is for sensitive skin and there are acne care, balance care, moisture care and ageing care. I used the acne care type. My skin condition clearly improved after using that products for 2 months. I had very bad acne problem, now I still got occasional acne, but the redness reduced a lot. Too bad it is not available in Malaysia, so before I came back, I went to supermarket and bought 2 sets, enough for around 6 months use, hahahah!

I used the toner 化粧水 and moisturiser エマルション only initially. However, during winter, I felt dry, so I went back to Shiseido counter and the lady there introduced me to the essence 美容液. It doesn't feel oily, kind of comfortable after applying. My skin is improving, lalalala!
Shiseido D program - acne care
化粧水 - something like toner
エマルション - something like moisturiser 
The essense, just realise that it is for ageing care.
美容液 - essence for moisturise and whitening

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I am experiencing acne problems too and want to know if this will help me out a lot. Do you have any before/after photos of your skin to post? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I don't take photo. But the only differences is redness reduced a lot. However, I still suffer from chin acne before I got my auntie visit every month. Mmmm, well this products are the only one that after apply on my face, I don't suffer major breakouts. I tried Kanebo and Kose before. This is the best for me so far. I started with the started kit first (around 2000 yen), then I felt it's ok for me, I bought the big bottle. Why don't you go and buy the starter kit first and try for yourself, everyone have different skin conditions.

      Delete
    2. http://www.shiseido.co.jp/dp/trial/

      Delete