Thursday 24 March 2016

Special Biomedical Repair Cream (New Version With Eucalyptus, Rose Germanium And Lavender Essential Oil)

This is the only cream that I repurchased from the beauty salon although the beautician didn't keep suggesting me to buy it. As a person who had suffered from acne since adolescent to adulthood, I value anything that keep my face clear. Over the years, I tried so many creams, gels and although some provided temporary relief, this is the only one that gives the consistent result until now, more than one year. It might due to the fact that I use more hydrating products on my face. Anyway, I like this!

The Special Biomedical Repair Cream I bought recently is different from the previous one I bought. The newer version repair cream has Eucalyptus, Rose Germanium and Lavender Essential Oil. And of course, the price is different, it is 14% increase compared to my previous purchase. Probably due to the GST and foreign exchange rate.
Special Biomedical Repair Cream (old and new version)
The design of the jars are the same for both versions, even for the printed words. Just the new version has a sticker on the jar, which read "New Version with Eucalyptus, Rose Germanium & Lavender Essential Oil". Well, it is still bugging me that I couldn't find any information about the company that produces this repair cream. Well, from the sticker, I guessed that it is not a big pharmaceutical or FMCG or skincare company. The company is still using the old design of the jar, maybe they ordered too much? Anyway, the box design for the new one is different a bit, at least the font size of the ingredients is bigger. However, for the ingredient list, I went through both lists twice, and both have the exact same items, mmm..... The packaging is outdated too.
Special Biomedical Repair Cream (New Version With Eucalyptus, Rose Germanium And Lavender Essential Oil) 
Special Biomedical Repair Cream (ingredients list of old & new version)
Anyway, other than the packaging, the cream itself is ok. I have started to use this a few weeks ago. I started with the cream left on the lid, since I only use a tiny amount every time, there is still some repair cream left on the lid. I haven't start to dig into the jar yet. I only applied this on my chin and nose area. I think the new version repair cream has a stronger scent, I don't know how to describe it. The old version has more herbal scent. This new one would linger for a while after the jar was opened. I apply my skincare at night in my room after shower and then go to the living room to read or use computer. Since using this new version repair cream, when I went back to the room, I could still smell the repair cream. Anyway, the scent is different from my germanium scented body lotion, just stronger.

Texture wise, I think the new version is harder. Performance wise, so far so good and I hope that it remains good.
Special Biomedical Repair Cream (New Version With Eucalyptus, Rose Germanium And Lavender Essential Oil) 

1 comment:

  1. Interesting Article. Hoping that you will continue posting an article having a useful information. Rose oil cream

    ReplyDelete