Thursday 1 November 2012

A Funny Guide to Get a Date by Rocketnews24


I read this first on Japantoday, I found it to be funny, but the comments from the visitors were more hilarious. There were 4 tips, 
  1. Play tech dumb
  2. Bubble over enthusiasm
  3. Bump up the cute level
  4. The Omurice Trick
Well, tips number one to number 3 are still acceptable. The number four is totally unacceptable for me. Getting emotional and hysterical over an egg meal? Feeling sad for the little chickens that have not been born? That girl might as well become a vegetarian. I wondered where the author found the tips. I don't know about males, but as a female, I will not like that kind of girls. One comment from a reader in Japantoday was, "I will run a mile if I meet a girl like that!". 

As for play tech-dumb, in my opinion, most of my female colleagues in Japan are more advanced than male colleagues, they are the first to embrace the smartphones, join Facebook, use and buy apps, update the software, teaching the male colleagues how to use the smartphones, etc. 

While for the "bump up the cute level", from my non-Japanese male friends opinion, some are too theatrical and with too high pitched voice. Once, I heard a man (non-Japanese) told his friend that, "everything is Kawai sou! Kawai Sou!" Hahahah! However, I had no courage to ask my Japanese male colleagues about this though! On the other hand, I think that most probably Japanese males like cute girls and cute girls have market in the dating department. So, girls act cute for the men only!

(kawaii sou 可愛そう = very cute!)

No comments:

Post a Comment