Wednesday 31 August 2011

Simplexity by Jeffrey Kluger

Simplexity
31st August 2011

Today is the independence day of Malaysia. Ah, time flies, I have been in Japan for around 6 months. My biggest achievement while being here was that I read many books already. This book had been in my possession for 2 or 3 years, but I have never been patience enough to finish it. Now, finally I finished it. Happy!

Since this is not a fiction, so there was no urges for the conclusion, plus there are chapters of different stories. For someone who have been reading fiction the whole time, book like this can provide a short getaway. It talks about 'simplexity' as the title suggest. However, I was confused between the complexity and simplexity as I continued to read. But, the stories were easy to follow and it was diverse. Conclusion for this book is that things that were simple can be complex, likewise, complex stuff can actually be simple. Muahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment