Friday 12 August 2011

'Fatal Voyage' by Kathy Reichs

Before I started to watch the TV drama, 'bones', I had read novels by Kathy Reichs. I was fascinated by the stories weaved by Reichs, so after I found out that 'Bones' was based on her novels, I started to watch the dramas. And I have watched all the available seasons. Hahaha!
A very interesting novel 'Fatal Voyage'
Fatal Voyage talked about a plane crash and cannibalism, a story within a story. I think a season of 'Bones' was slightly based on this book, all about cannibalism and the mystic cultures. Very engaging read. The author extensive experience on her work has contributed very well to the writing, with all the facts. Although I do not particularly understand all the jargon, it's a good way to learn more stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment