When I went to speed mart to buy bread last Tuesday, I browsed the frozen aisle and saw frozen seafood. I like seafood. Itchy hand and I bought one packet of frozen shrimp and one packet of frozen shell (kerang).
 |
| frozen kerang |
 |
| frozen shrimp |
I also got myself a packet of small tomatoes. It's expensive lately. Actually I wrongly read the price, I thought it's RM2.15. It's actually RM2.75.
 |
| a packet of tomatoes |
Then, I got Japanese cucumber and cili api from another shop.
 |
| Timun Jepun |
 |
| Cili api |
For the tomatoes and Japanese cucumber, I finished it with two dinners. For the frozen shrimp and frozen kerang, I think I can get additional two or three meals out of it.
For first dinner, I used Maggi Mi Kari. I cut one chili and laid it on the bottom of the pot. Then I put the noodle, then filled few shrimps and shells on the side, and two tomatoes and cucumber on top. Water was added until slightly cover the noodle.
 |
| before cook |
 |
| after cook |
The next day, I used Cintan Mi Springy Kenyal. I didn't defrost the shrimp first, and I had issue to break it into smaller portion. So, I just cooked the one I managed to break.
 |
| visible shrimp on top of the noodle |
Well, I am not sure whether it's the frozen shrimp or shell or Maggi Mee that caused my diarrhea the next day. However, I didn't have diarrhea when I used the Cintan Mee the day after. It might be due to the curry though.
Anyway, the Japanese cucumber was cheaper than I thought. Hehehe. Thinking to add more kitchen stuffs for my home.
| items for 2 dinners | price (RM) |
|---|
| Cintan Mee , Maggi Mee | 0.95+0.90 |
| Small tomatoes (5) | 2.75 |
| Cili Api | 0.20 |
| Japanese Cucumber (2) | 1.80 |
| Frozen Shell | 1.50 |
| 2 oranges | 4.00 |
| Frozen Shrimp | 3.50 |
| total | 15.60 |
|
No comments:
Post a Comment