Tuesday 13 January 2015

Peanuts by Charles M. Schulz

We can always see "Peanuts" in newspaper comic strip, on T-shirts, merchandises, etc. it's very likable. Well, I myself owned a couple of snoopy merchandises too. Initially, I didn't even know that the name of the comic is "Peanuts". To me, it was always "Snoopy". I only found out the name of the comic when I joined a treasure hunt two or three years ago. One of the tasks was to buy something, the clue contained snoopy and a brand of food item. Although my team got the brand right, we bought the wrong nuts. Hahaha, that's when I finally learnt the actual name of the comic, "Peanuts"!

I bought two comic books lately, both peanuts. While I like "The master chef", I can't relate to "The music lover" and I didn't find it funny. Maybe I am not gifted at all at the music department, lol!
comics of Peanuts
Another "Peanuts" book I owned was a small collections of quotes from "Peanuts". My favourite quote was "some of my best term papers have been written before breakfast!" from Sally. Well, it's so true. I have a tendency to procrastinate, so sometimes I need a deadline to force myself to come out with a report, or else it will just become a pending item for a long long time, well, until the deadline! 
Peanuts
Peanuts quote
It's enjoyable to read "Peanuts", however, reading it all at one seating kinds of kill the joy, it's still better to enjoy one strip of comic per day in the newspaper. 

No comments:

Post a Comment