Thursday 18 September 2014

Dr. Pharm (Snail Essence Mask)

I got this mask as a free gift after visiting the Lotte Duty Free Shop. The packaging gives this mask a more expensive image, with a clean, simple silver colour cover. Unlike other korean mask I bought, the back cover is very simple, with only Korean and Japanese descriptions. So, the back cover didn't look so jammed with all sorts of information. I like the packaging.

Since I had only one sheet of this, I couldn't gauge how my face reacted to the mask. Like all the other masks, right after applying the mask, I felt the skin was smoother. However, the effect was not long lasting. 
front cover
back cover (only Korean and Japanese Description)
Details of the mask:
Use by date = 24 months after manufacturing date.
Volume = 28 ml (the sheet is able to hold most of the liquid, only little is left inside the pouch)
Special ingredients = Aureobasidium Pullulans, etc (I couldn't match the Asiatic pennywort extracts mentioned on the cover to the ingredients list). (Really need to brush up my Katakana skill).
Japanese Description
On the texture of the sheet, the surface is quite smooth and adhesion on the face is not bad. The smell is acceptable too. Although this is a snail essence mask, the liquid was not so slimy. Hahaha! 
texture of the mask
Well, if I manage to find discounted Dr. Pharm mask, maybe I will buy more to try it out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment