Thursday 20 June 2013

Innovative Way to Paint the Wall with Patterned Paint Roller

Although I don't buy stuff online, I like to visit the online retail shops. I love looking at the photos. I came across this cute thingy at eBay, I have to share it out, really nice, a patterned paint roller. Hahaha, who needs wall paper when this kind of tool is available! However, I will not do this kind of thing because painting is such a chore. I had other concern too though, the painter must have a very steady hand, he or she cannot have a shaky hand, or else the painted wall will become a disaster. For the normal paint roller without pattern, I could paint vertically or horizontally or in any directions that I like and the end result would not be too bad.

Another concern is what if I become tired with the pattern and want to change it. How to remove the paint? Or can I just repaint the wall with another colour? Will the wall surface become uneven? Wah, so complicated! My wall will be in green colour for as long as I can stand to it.

Ahhhhh, still it is very beautiful!! For those who loves DIY, this is a very good tool to own.
Patterned Paint Roller (photo from ebay)

No comments:

Post a Comment