Sunday 10 February 2013

One Piece Puzzle (Kyoto & Okinawa)

10th February 2013 (大年初一)

I did not go back home for Chinese New Year celebrations. So, spending all the time today in front of computer looking at the updates of friends and family on the facebook. After awhile, I felt sad. So, decided to do something else. I did jig-saw puzzle. I bought both of the puzzles from a hobby shop in Okinawa. In that shop, the 'One Piece' puzzle from all the prefectures in Japan were available. So, I bought a Kyoto themed puzzle too. I like the way the eyes of Chopper and Luffy glittered after seeing the Kinkakuji (a temple with gold leaves coating). 
One piece jig-saw puzzle
However, for my Kyoto themed jig-saw puzzle, 10 pieces were missing. First I thought I could ask for the remaining pieces from the maker. However, later I found out that the maker guarantee is only until one year after manufactured. So sad, now I am stuck with a incomplete puzzle!(・・;) 
Maker's guarantee only one year after manufactured for the jig-saw puzzle

No comments:

Post a Comment