I have been using public transport to work in Sungai Way Free Trade Industrial Zone for few months. And I found another way to reach the FTIZ. I couldn't believe that I actually ignore the Sunway BRT for so long. After taking public transport, I tried to leave company before 7pm, however, there's one day that I got caught with an issue and by the time I reached the Setia Jaya bus stop and I checked Rapid Pulse, the next 772 bus is like 45 minutes away. And it's getting late, actually I did considered booking Grab.
Then, I saw the BRT, it's been there all these times. And I checked it do reach USJ7 LRT Station from Kelana Jaya line and it's covered by MY50. So, instead of waiting for the bus, I decided to take BRT.
![]() |
| BRT Sunway Setia Jaya Station |
I have very good impression on BRT. I think I rode this type of bus in Taiwan before, sadly, I heard it's stopped in Taiwan already. This type of bus will not be stuck in jammed road, so the bus schedule will be more reliable. However, for me, my aim is to reach Glenmarie Station. So, I was actually going farer than Glenmarie and then detour back. From Setia Jaya BRT Station, I have to go to USJ 7 BRT Station, then transit to USJ7 LRT Station, ride to Glenmarie Station, then transit to Glenmarie2 LRT Station. The time taken will be longer but more easy to estimate. For the bus, it's much more unreliable, but the route is shorter, but even with Rapid Pulse, sometimes I didn't know when it will reach the bus stop.
Sunway BRT line is still reliable, but lately Kelana Jaya line is not. There were multiple times in my short commuting experiences that the coaches had issues and the commuters had to leave the coach and waited for next train. Last Thursday 24th September around 7pm, the train towards Putra Height had issue, and the commuters had to leave the coach and waited for next train. And I was waiting for train towards Gombak, two trains passed us without stopping, I guess it had issues and had to be sent for repair.
![]() |
| USJ7 LRT Station towards Putra Height |
![]() |
| USJ7 LRT towards Putra Height |
Anyway, I hope Kelana Jaya line fast fast settle the train maintenance issues and all commuters including me can have a more seamless commuting experience. Dear all, we can reach Sungai Way Free Trade Industrial Zone from BRT Setia Alam Station, just need to cross the road.



No comments:
Post a Comment