Sunday 30 June 2019

Empties 1H19

I am getting lazier and lazier. Didn't touch this blog for around 6 months. However, I have empty bottles to throw away, so have to do this for my own record.

1. Palmer's Olive Oil Body Lotion
Frankly, I bought this during sales. It is much more expensive than my usual body lotion. There is another variant, the coconut oil body lotion, but since coconut oil is comedogenic and I have issues with body acne, I just chose this olive oil version with no paraben, no mineral oil, no sulfates, etc. It also contains shea butter, not sure the percentage though. This body lotion is more fluid than the normal Nivea body lotion, the smell is not bad too. I didn't feel stickiness when I applied on my skin. And I didn't feel itchy after that, so I guess this is a good moisturizer. Will definitely buy again if it is on sales.  
Palmer's Olive Oil Body Lotion
2 & 3. Hand creams
Watsons Olive Hand Cream & Guardian Grape Seed Oil Hand Cream
I like the Watsons Olive hand cream, but Guardian Grape seed oil hand cream is really so so only. Maybe I was affected by the smell, not so pleasant for me. Anyway, I finished it on my feet and legs after I shaved, it helped to relief some itchiness.

4. Hatomugi Skin Conditioner
I finished and repurchased many bottles of this. It is a really affordable toner.

5. Sukin Facial Moisturiser
This is a repurchase item. But I have since turn back to Naruko for moisturizer. 

6. Cosmoderm Vitamin E Toning Lotion with Rosehip Oil
A made in Malaysia product. I was into Cosmoderm products for a period of time. So, I bought this, well, the volumn is just 100ml, A very small bottle compared to the others, actually, per volume wise, this is not a so cheap toner. The toner is ok, but I found it smells like hair salon, it took me a while to get used to the smell. It contains aloe vera extract, witch hazel extract, cucumber extract, licorice, grape fruit, etc. Wow, looking at the ingredients made me salivate. Anyway, I wouldn't probably repurchase this because it is not so cheap and the smell.......

7. Olay Total Effects 7 in One Day Cream Normal SPF 15
I forgot why I bought this, and this was used up like so long ago. I just remembered that the texture is quite smooth. Aging! I used this when I was indoors, if I go outside, I will use a higher SPF sunscreen.
8. Sukin Moisture Restoring Night Cream (Paraben Free)
Well, this is a major no no for me. Actually, when I opened and started to use this cream. I already felt that it has a weird smell, but it was new and the expiry date was July 2019. So, I just continue with this cream. Not long after, I have many episodes of huge big pimples on my face. I have a acne prone skin, but using this aggravated the issue. So, I tried it on my neck, for validation, surprisingly and horribly, my neck started to have red bumps. That has never happened before, after I stopped using this, my neck cleared. I am not sure the culprit is the night cream itself or it gone bad even before I opened this, well, it is paraben free, no preservative. Anyway, I am NOT going to repurchase this. There are tonnes of night cream out there for me to try. Finally I used this on my feet, my poor feet, always "enamoured" with the unwanted creams! face palm.

9. Garden of Eden Grape E Anti-Aging Serum & 10. Rosa E Pigmentation Serum
I bought the Rosa E Pigmentation Serum 5ml first for trial. Then in the directions for use, it mentions that for best results, use Grape E Serum for day time and Rosa E Serum at night for skin regeneration. So, I went to the pharmacy to buy the Grape E Serum. Also the smallest bottle before I commit to the bigger bottle. Well, 5ml is really so little, in a blink of eye, both are empty, initially, I thought that it was due to the dropper issue. But really empty! I like the Rosa E Serum very much, it is a very good smelling oil, and it is not so oily although it is a oil product. For the Grape E Serum, the smell is negligible. I felt that Rosa E is more moisturizing, so, if I do repurchase, it will be the Rosa E.

Another thing is the packaging, compared to the actual product, the packaging is way too big. I don't understand the rationale behind this, two-thirds of the space in the box is actually useless.
Garden of Eden oils
11. Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Essence
The reviews are glowing in the internet space. However, for me, it is not that shiny. The texture is so light, I was used to the high viscosity "essence" from other brands, so I tended to use a lot of this, maybe the way I used was incorrect. Well, maybe I will repurchase if this is in huge discounts. This is good to have, but not so necessary for me.
12. Hada Labo Premium Whitening Lotion (Rich) 
For me, this is greater than the Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Essence. I always applied this after toner, before moisturiser, it was like a habit already. I haven't get a new bottle to replace this to see whether there are any effect or not if I skip using this.

Anyway, nowadays, Guardian Pharmacy and Watsons Pharmacy keeps having 40% sales on skin care, normally I waited until the sales to buy skin care, but ended up buying a lots of non skin care items to qualify for the free shipping or I still have stocks, but the sales is on, really tested my sanity. →‗→

No comments:

Post a Comment