Sunday 10 February 2013

Korean Instant Noodle (made with Potato)

I bought instant noodle made with potato from Korea. The noodle texture is kinda chewy, not the same with the normal noodle made with flour. I kinda like the texture. However, the soup is so so only. 
Korean Instant Noodle made from Potato Starch
Korean Instant Noodle made from Potato Starch
Due to the starch, it was very difficult to clean the pot. I scrubbed a few times and the stain still remained. I gave up and cooked something else on the same pot. However, after I cooked something with that pot, the starch was gone. My friend told me that, if want to clean something with starch, we can just boil water with that pan, the starch will be gone and the pan will be squeaky clean. I wished I knew it earlier!

No comments:

Post a Comment